Olez Alpha Keratin combines a powerful and restorative blend of organic butters, alpha keratin, oils, and emollients with natural amino acids to temporarily restructure the hair, transforming frizzy, untamed tresses to silky-smooth, hydrated, and manageable, even on the kinkiest, coarse-textured hair.
What makes Olez Alpha Keratin different?
* One formulation allows different hair texture results
* Customizable smoothing results
* Ideal for those with kinky, coarse-textured hair to transition from relaxed to natural
* No need for pre-shampooing
AlphaKerTM technology releases microparticles of protein, amino acids, and moisturizers that interact with disulfide bonds, making hair more pliable, resulting in the temporary alignment of the hair shaft.
Step 1: Preparing the Solution
- Using a salon-scale, pour 25 grams (0.9 oz.) of the Olez Alpha Keratin cream (1) and 25 grams (0.9 oz.) of the Olez Catalyst into a bowl. (This amount of product should allow you to cover an average mead length of hair. In the event you need a bit more, always remember to prepare the solution in equal parts).
- Your scale should read 50 grams (1.8 oz.).
- With the use of a dye brush, mix both solutions until a creamy homogenous solution is achieved.
Step 2: Application
Remember: Depending on how the treatment is finished, this solution gives the option to wear hair curly, with defined curls, or straight and sleek.
- DO NOT WASH HAIR BEFORE APPLICATION.
- Note: For hair with heavy buildup from thick, oil-based products, cleansing hair before application may be necessary.
- On 100% dry hair, separate hair into 3 to 4 parts, using hair clips.
Wearing gloves, start one part at a time, by taking approximately 1” to 2” (0.5- 1 cm) strands and apply the Solution on each strand.
- Assuring entire head is completely moistened with the product, use a fine tooth comb to evenly spread the product from root to end.
- Allow a 60-minute processing time.
- Rinse hair with water only and remove all excess product before blow drying hair.
Option 1: Hair curly, with defined curls:
- Blow dry hair 100% with the use of a diffuser.
Option 2: Straight and Sleek:
- After blow drying hair 100%, separate hair into 3 to 4 parts with a brush and begin flat-ironing approx. 1” to 2” (0.5-1 cm) strands at least 10 times, applying pressure and aligning the strands straight. Flatiron must be at a temperature of 400-450° Fahrenheit, 200-230° Celsius.
AQUA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ACETATE, PROPILENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN,COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) SEED OIL, DIMETHYCONOL AND TEA-DODECYLBENZENOSULFONATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL BHT, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-90M, HYDROLIZED KERATIN, ALPHA KERATIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLCHLOROIZOTIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTIAZOLINONE.
AQUA, LACTIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCOLIC ACID GLYCERIN, POLYQUATERNIUM 37, BEHENTRIMOIUM CHLORIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, SERICIN, TRIDECETH-6 PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE CINNAMAL HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, AMYL CINNAMAL HEXYL SALYCILATE,CITRONELLOL, BENZYL SALYCILATE.